FOX Bet is one of the top online sportsbooks in the US. This betting site launched in 2019 via the partnership between FOX Sports and The Stars Group. The same parent companies that own FOX Bet also own its sister sites Stars Casino and PokerStars — one of the most well-known and respected online poker sites in the US. Bettors around the country love what this operator has to offer.
FOX Bet has worked hard to expand into multiple markets as online sports betting is being legalized in more and more states. It offers a variety of betting options and a long list of promotions. New customers and existing players alike are impressed with the many things that Fox BET has to offer from great bonuses and promotions to many bets and sports to bet on and great customer service and the mobile app.
The platform impressed our editors in every aspect. Read our FOX Bet online sports betting review to learn why this bookmaker is a top choice for US players. We will tell you everything you need to know about the registration process, site experience, and how to get the best value when signing up.
Online betting sites make sure you get started on the right foot by welcoming you with a nice bonus. Offers such as this allow you to explore what the site has to offer without investing a lot of money upfront. The FOX Bet Online Sports Betting Site gives you a decent welcome package to get the ball rolling.
With this promo, you do not need to worry if your first bet at the sportsbook might be a losing one. New players get a risk-free bet of up to $50. If your prediction loses, you get your stake back in the form of a single free bet. It is a win-win situation — if you win your bet, you keep the winnings and if you lose, you will get your initial stake back.
With the welcome bonus, you can develop an understanding of betting at FOX Bet without losing any money. It is not the highest risk-free bet we have seen, but it is something to get you started.
Claiming Your $50 FOX Bet Sportsbook Welcome Offer
Follow these steps to claim your FOX Bet sports betting bonus:
- Sign Up for an Account.
- Locate the “Challenges” section.
- Opt-in for FOX Bet’s risk-free bet promotion.
- Make a real money deposit into your FOX Bet account.
- Place a qualifying wager within seven days from opting in.
- The wager must meet minimum odds’ requirements of at least -200.
- Wait for the results of your prediction.
- FOX Bet refunds your stake if you lose.
- Make sure to use your free bet within seven days from being issued.
The FOX Bet Online Sportsbook New Player Bonus is pretty straightforward. It is simple to claim without too many rules to follow. Just make sure your first wager has odds of at least -200. The free bet itself can only be used to place a wager and cannot be withdrawn, but any winnings resulting from your wager will be available for immediate withdrawal.
You should check out the other promotions at FOX Bet, as they have quite a few on offer besides the welcome bonus. These offers give you added value as you continue using the site. Fortunately, the FOX Bet sports betting promotions are plentiful. You will find an impressive number at any given time.
The particular deals change over time, but some of the typical deals you can expect to find include:
You will find some incredible free bet offers at this bookie, such as:
- 50 Bet Referral: Earn $50 for every friend who registers at FOX Bet with your code, deposits $10, and completes at least one bet within 14 days.
- 5 Risk-Free Casino Bet: Get a $5 free wager at the casino (New Jersey, Michigan, Pennsylvania) every Monday when you bet $10 on NFL.
FOX Bet gives you personalized challenges every week. Completing these tasks unlocks rewards such as free sports wagers. To take part in them, visit the “view challenges” section of your account.
Some FOX Bet Online Sportsbook Promotions increase the odds on your selection. You get a larger payout for the same stake. Examples include:
- Friday Happy Hour: Download the bookmaker’s mobile app and get weekly notifications for this payout boost that lasts for 20 minutes.
- Saturday Super Boost: Get a chance for a significant payout increase for a sports event happening on Saturday.
Social Media Deals
This betting platform has exclusive promotions for people who follow its Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter accounts. Examples include:
- Fan Decided Super Boost: Followers get a chance to vote on this deal every Tuesday for which event will have boosted odds.
- Free Bet Friday: Answer FOX Bet’s posted question for a chance to win one of five $100 free bets.
There is also the Stars Rewards loyalty program where you earn points to unlock chests with various prizes. You can earn points betting at the sportsbook and casino and poker room if the state offers it.
Where the FOX Bet Online Sports Betting Site Is Legal
You can legally use FOX Bet in the following states:
- Colorado: FOX Bet entered the CO market in May 2020, shortly after the state legalized sports betting. It partnered with the Lady Lucky Casino in Black Hawk. You can make in-person transactions there. FOX Bet Sports CO is licensed and regulated by the Colorado Gaming Division.
- New Jersey: The betting site came to NJ in 2019, partnering with the Resorts Casino. Here, you can make deposits and withdrawals from your account. FOX Bet also gives New Jerseyans access to its casino and poker room on desktop and the mobile app. FOX Bet NJ and its sister sites PokerStars NJ and Stars Casino NJ are licensed and regulated by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement.
- Pennsylvania: The FOX Bet Pennsylvania online sportsbook launched in 2019. The sportsbook is partnered with the Mount Airy Casino, where you can make in-person wagers. Visit the website or app to enjoy the Stars Group casino and poker room in this state. FOX Bet PA and its sister sites PokerStars PA and Stars Casino PA are licensed and regulated by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
- Michigan: FOX Bet came to Michigan, in January of 2021. Odawa Casino Resort is partnered with this sportsbook, allowing you to make wagers as well as deposits and withdrawals in person. Michigan players can access the FOX Bet online casino and poker room as well. FOX Bet MI and its sister sites PokerStars MI and Stars Casino MI are licensed and regulated by the Michigan Gaming Control Board
Opening an account at the FOX Bet online sports betting platform is pretty straightforward. To quickly sign up with this bookie, follow these steps:
1. Follow the Appropriate Registration Link: We have provided you with a convenient direct link to sign up at FOX Bet. This action takes you to the correct registration page.
2. Create Your FOX Bet Account: For this step, you need to input your email address and create a unique username and password.
3. Verify Your Identity: The bookmaker will ask you to provide personal details to verify your identification. . Fill in the form with your mailing address, name, date of birth, and last four digits of your Social Security number.
4. Wait for Confirmation: The bookie will notify you if your verification was completed or not. If it has issues confirming your identity, you may need to do a manual verification.
- First, make sure the details you provided are all correct, though. Correcting any mistakes is more straightforward than doing manual verification. If you do need to do it, though, you will have to provide scanned copies of such things as a government-issued ID or a utility bill or tax form.
5. Download the App: This step is optional, but we recommend it if you prefer mobile gaming. Use our links to download the application on Android or iOS.
6. Fund Your FOX Bet Account: Visit the cashier and make your initial deposit making sure to check if any promos are available to you, such as the welcome bonus.
There are a few obligations you need to meet when signing up at the FOX Bet online sportsbook:
- You must be 21 or older.
- If you want to place real money bets, you will need to be physically located within the state you are signing up for. You can create an account from any location, though.
You do not have to be within one of FOX Bet’s legal jurisdictions to view odds. You can see this data without even logging in.
The FOX Bet Mobile Sportsbook App is top-notch. It runs smoothly, looks fantastic, and offers the same features you would get on a desktop.
You will enjoy this mobile betting app and everything it has to offer, such as:
- Your Bets: Here, you will see all the wagers you have made on FOX Bet.
- CustomBets: This section shows you the popular custom bets tweeted at the sportsbook using the hashtag.
- Promotions: You get access to the same deals you would on the website.
- Rewards: Earn points to unlock chests full of prizes in the Stars Rewards loyalty program.
- Trending Wagers: View popular predictions listed on the home page.
- Responsible Gambling: You can set limits to your account under the FOX Bet online sportsbook app settings if you think you might have a gambling problem.
- Push Notifications: Enable these to have access to exclusive bonuses.
- Live Scores and Upcoming Events: The bookie gives news and stats on ongoing and future events.
- Casino and Poker Access: If your state has these features, you can also enjoy them from the mobile app.
The FOX Bet online sports betting platform offers several different bet types. We have listed some of them below.
- Parlay: This wager has two or more selections, also called “legs”. For you to win, all outcomes must be correct.
- Totals: The bookie will set a total for a game or match in the total number of points or goals scored and you bet if you think it will be under or over the number.
- In-Game: These predictions, also called live wagers, involve betting on an event as it is happening live. As the event progresses, wagers and odds will update live.
- Round Robin: You place multiple parlays.
- Future: These stakes predict outcomes on games that have not happened yet, such as predicting who will win the Super Bowl or who will win the World Series at the start of the season.
- Money Lines: A simple wager where you pick the winner with inflated odds to show the favorite and the underdog.
- Teasers: This parlay variation lets you manipulate the odds, but has a lower payout because of it.
- Spreads: A handicap bet where the favorite will be given points and the underdog will be giving one. For example, if team A is favored by 4 points they have to win by 5 or more points to cover the spread (win the bet).
Different sports will have different bet types available. You place wagers by finding the event you are interested in and clicking on it to see all of the betting markets available for it.
You can view FOX Bet’s in-game options when you select the “live” button. The bookmaker also offers helpful information in this section. You will find details like:
- Sport-specific data (Breakpoint conversion for Tennis, run averages for baseball, etc.)
- Team rankings
The FOX Bet Online Sportsbook has many sports you can bet on, from the biggest leagues around the world. You will find popular \sports such as baseball, football, soccer, basketball, hockey, golf, tennis, MMA, and more. The site also has odds offered for less popular niche sports such as volleyball, cricket, and darts to name a few.
To see what sports are available to you, visit the FOX Bet site and select your state. This action redirects you to the correct site for your jurisdiction. There, you will see a list of all the event options you have to bet on.
The FOX Bet online sportsbook has several trusted banking methods. These options change slightly depending on your location. Overall, the deposits and withdrawals are on par with other betting sites in the US.
FOX Bet stands out against its competitors for its exciting features, like Fast Deposit. The transactions are 100% secure and have fast processing times.
The options you have for funding your account change based on what jurisdiction you are in. We have listed the methods available for each state below:
- Pennsylvania: MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Bank Transfer, Skrill, Cash at the Cage, Vanilla Direct, and PayNearMe
- New Jersey: Visa, MasterCard, PayNearMe, e-Checks, Cash at the Cage, PayPal, Vanilla Direct, and Skrill
- Colorado: MasterCard, Visa, PayPal, Bank Transfer, Skrill, Vanilla Direct, and PayNearMe
- Michigan: Visa, MasterCard, Skrill, Bank Transfer, PayPal, PayNearMe, and PaySafeCard
The FOX Bet online sports betting site has a Fast Deposit feature. It makes these transactions even quicker. To see if it is available for your preferred payment method, look for the logo in the cashier.
When you fund your account, you will get the option to enable that payment as your “Fast Deposit account.” If you choose to do this, you will get a new button placing bets or playing real money events.
For withdrawals, the methods for each state are:
- Pennsylvania: PayPal, Bank Transfer, and Skrill
- New Jersey: Skrill, Cash at the Cage, VanillaDirect, PayPal, PokerStars Play+ Card, and Bank Transfer
- Colorado: Bank Transfer, PayPal, and Skrill
- Michigan: Skrill, PayPal, and Bank Transfer
How to Withdraw Money
To withdraw your funds at the FOX Bet online sportsbook:
1. Select the “cashier” button in the FOX Bet lobby
2. Click on “withdraw,” then input in how much money you want to take out
3. Submit your transaction request
This platform keeps your banking secure by separating player accounts from operational ones. You can access your funds at any time, and it is stored at a well-known and legitimate bank. Your personal and financial information is also kept safe and secure.
The FOX Bet online sports betting platform has incredible customer support if you have any questions or site issues. The fastest option is the live chat system, which is available 24/7.
Alternatively, you can fill out a contact support form. We recommend checking out the extensive help section before using these options. Many questions are answered in this section. A quick topic search might find what you are looking for.
If that does not help, though, follow these steps to access the help bot or the support form:
- Stella: Visit the help section and look for a green bubble icon. It should be in the lower right-hand corner if this method is available to you. Simply click on that button to start a chat.
- Support Form: Go to the help section and locate “contact us.” From mobile, you will have to tap the account icon, then locate the contact section.
What do I do if I have trouble registering on the FOX Bet Sportsbook?
If you have trouble registering, first make sure all the details you entered are correct. If they are, you may need to do a manual verification. This step includes uploading scanned copies of specified documents.
You can also visit the help section. Once there, click on the “my account” tab, then find the “account validation” section. FOX Bet offers some helpful articles here that may cover your issue. If all else fails, use the live chat or support form to contact the sportsbook.
What do I do if I have trouble depositing on the FOX Bet Sportsbook?
What steps you should take depend on what type of deposit issue you are having. One problem could be with deposit limits. Make sure the amount you enter in the cashier does not exceed this restriction.
If it does, FOX Bet will provide a message notifying you. To fix this issue, you have a couple of options:
- Lower the amount you are trying to withdraw
- Visit your account settings to change your limit
- Try using a different payment method
- Contact FOX Bet to verify your limits
Another issue could be accidentally depositing too much. You can contact FOX Bet’s security department to request a review of the transaction. This circumstance is the only time the bookie will cancel a deposit.
You should avoid continuing to try to make a transaction go through if it fails. After ten attempts with the same payment method, FOX Bet blocks deposits for 60 minutes. Thus, it is better if you try the steps listed above. If all else fails, use the live chat or support form to contact the sportsbook.
In which states can I bet on the FOX Bet Sportsbook app?
You can place wagers on the FOX Bet online sportsbook app from:
Can I withdraw from FOX Bet Sportsbook after I leave the state?
Yes, you can make deposits and withdrawals but you have to be physically located in the state to make wagers.
Can I register at the FOX Bet Sportsbook from another state?
You can register a FOX Bet account from any location. However, you cannot place wagers or make transactions from anywhere except NJ, PA, MI, or CO.
Is the FOX Bet Sportsbook legal in Canada?
No, FOX Bet is not legal in Canada. Currently, this site is exclusive to the US market.
The rocky relationship between Flutter & Fox finally results in FOX Bet’s shutdown, as it joins the list of defunct sportsbooks including PlayUp, MaximBet, & others.
Flutter CEO Peter Jackson says company will decide future of FOX Bet “at the appropriate time” while giving a nod to Fox Corporation for how advertising played out during the Super Bowl.
Judicial Arbitration and Mediation Services (JAMS) rules that Fox Corp. has until August 2023 to acquire up to 50% of The Stars Group US, a Flutter subsidiary that includes PokerStars US.
FOX Bet is only live in four US states and is among the smaller sportsbooks. Could synergies like those proposed in Ontario between FanDuel & PokerStars work in the US?
The global gaming conglomerate’s US division, which includes FOX Bet and PokerStars, acquired 1.3 million additional customers during the quarter, helping offset losses elsewhere.
Players at PokerStars PA, NJ, & MI can take advantage of the updated rewards program, which offers more value across the board. Here’s everything you need to know about the new PokerStars Rewards.
Gaming conglomerate says performance in more mature sports betting states like New Jersey and Pennsylvania helped offset losses in newer states like Arizona and Michigan.
Players can get up to $50 in casino-only bonus site credits thanks to this great new promo from Stars Casino.