In recent years, DraftKings has grown to become a household name, especially when it comes to daily fantasy sports and sports betting. In addition to its well-known sports offerings, the operator has also been providing US players with quality online casino games. DraftKings has stepped up to deliver generous bonuses, thrilling games, and the same quality site layout and user experience as its other verticals.
DraftKings is one of the most reputable operators around. It works with and is fully licensed by the gaming authorities in each state where it operates, working under all of the necessary state laws and regulations. When you play on one of DraftKings sites, you can relax, knowing that the online casino or sportsbook is 100% legal and safe to play at.
There are several options for accessing online slots, roulette, and blackjack. To help you make an informed decision, US Gaming Review has put together an in-depth DraftKings Casino review, covering all the vital elements that impact your experience so that you can make the best choice about where to gamble and launch straight into fun and potentially lucrative gameplay.
Keep reading to discover what bonuses, rewards, and games DraftKings Casino has to offer and how to register and get started playing through the desktop site or mobile app.
Two fantastic welcome deals are waiting for new customers at DraftKings online casino. You can see the operator’s commitment to its players as you get $50 in free credits simply by signing up, as well as an offer where your first deposit is matched up to $2000.
DraftKings Casino $50 Free Play Offer
The DraftKings Casino bonus is designed to welcome you without making you reach for your wallet. When you sign up for an account, you receive $50 as free credits. Confident that you will be happy with your experience, the operator provides the initial funds to help you explore the casino, as the $50 in credits are only for DK (DraftKings) casino games. Once you have played the amount through once, you can bet or withdraw the winnings as usual.
Follow this guide to claim the free play offer:
- Click this link or the sign-up button in our red navigation bar above. It takes you to the registration page of the DraftKings site, where you can claim the free credits.
- From the site, click the ‘Sign Me Up’ button to launch the registration form.
- No codes are required to claim the reward.
- Once your account is up and running, your credits will be awarded immediately. There is a special balance separate from your cash where you can keep track. Now it is time to explore and play.
DraftKings Casino $2000 First Deposit Bonus
The free credits are just the start, as there is another DraftKings online casino bonus that you can claim through your first deposit. When you add funds to your account for the first time, the operator gives you a 100% match up to $2,000. The reward comes as bonus funds, which can only be spent at the casino.
Whatever your starting bankroll, you can benefit from this valuable deposit bonus. The minimum deposit amount of $5 is accessible, so if you prefer low stakes, you can still reap some rewards. For high rollers, you can get up to $2,000 and the wagering requirements are low. That means players can place wagers without having to adjust too much to meet the playthrough amount of 10 times.
Follow these steps to claim the first deposit bonus:
- Use our guide above to create your account and claim your free credits.
- Next, visit the cashier and deposit. Note that only your first deposit counts towards the bonus.
- Select your payment method and enter an amount. The minimum to qualify for the bonus is $5 and the maximum to receive a 100% match is $2,000. However, if you deposit more, a VIP offer kicks in, where amounts up to $4,000 are rewarded with a 20% match in free credits, too.
- The amount that you deposit will be matched with bonus funds that you can use at the casino.
You will need to meet the player-friendly wagering requirements to convert your bonus funds into cash in your balance, which you can either bet normally or withdraw.
- The bonus and deposit need to meet a requirement of 10x playthrough. You have 30 days to meet the requirement before the bonus funds expire.
- Game contributions to the requirement vary. Slots, lottery, keno, and virtual sports contribute 100%; table games, including blackjack and certain slots, are 20%; and live games, video poker, roulette, and baccarat count at 10%.
The DraftKings Casino promotions focus on rewarding loyal players who visit the site to play games. There are several ways that players can benefit after they have enjoyed their welcome bonus. From leaderboards to daily slots bonuses, the offers suit players of every type, but especially those with a competitive streak. Here are some of the excellent promotions you can expect to find at DraftKings.
If you are interested in climbing to the top to win a prize just by playing your favorite games, then head to the Leaderboards Lobby. There are usually monthly competitions that are part of a bigger series, and bigger means a significant prize. The leaderboards are free to enter, and the types vary. Many include several types of games that qualify for points, so slots, live dealer, and table game fans can all earn and compete.
Outside of the Leaderboards Lobby, which has all the active tournaments, you can find special promotions linked to the competition, such as double points days, where you earn more points during certain hours. Each leaderboard has its terms, which set out the period for the event, prizes, paid prize positions, player count, and entry fee.
The number of points you earn and how much you can win will change each time, so check the event details. Points are earned by betting a certain number of dollars on qualifying games. Prizes are given out to top-ranking players at the end of the event and prize pots can stretch up to $1 million. Make sure you opt-in to join the competition.
Hot Streaks is a top promotion for blackjack fans. If you want to put your skills to the test and get more than your hand’s winnings, just pick any of the qualifying games. There are thousands of free credits to give away to the top winning streaks each month.
The main requirement to enter is to bet a minimum of $5 on a hand of blackjack in any DraftKings-branded game. There are separate winning streak tallies for each game, so you have multiple opportunities to win. Every consecutive win adds to your Hot Streak. The players with the longest streak get the biggest prizes, but you can still see a reward if you are one away from the top figure.
DraftKings online casino promotions are updated regularly. You will see new and limited-time offers pop up each week or month, so it is worth checking back regularly to find offers that can benefit you. There is a wide variety of deals, including refer-a-friend bonuses, live dealer offers, and free credit promotions.
Where It Is Legal
- DraftKings Connecticut: Online gambling is still in its very early days in Connecticut. Following a seven-day soft launch where DraftKings was one of only two operators taking on limited players, the state fully launched its legal online casino and sportsbook market on October 19, 2021. DraftKings quickly took the CT online gambling market by storm, leaving its competitors in the dust. The operator also runs an online sportsbook and daily fantasy sports (DFS) in the state. Draftkings CT is licensed and regulated by the Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection, Gaming Division
- DraftKings Michigan: The Mitten State legalized online gambling at the end of 2019, but it took until June 22, 2021, for the first gambling sites in Michigan to go live and start taking bets. DraftKings Casino MI runs alongside the sportsbook and DFS sites. It is regulated by the Michigan Gaming Control Board (MGCB) and the National Indian Gaming Commission as it has partnered with Bay Mills Resort & Casino in Brimley.
- DraftKings New Jersey: The very first online DraftKings casino was launched in New Jersey back in 2019. Players in the Garden State also have access to the sportsbook and DFS site. The land-based partner in the state is Resorts Atlantic City. DraftKings Casino NJ is licensed and regulated by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement.
- DraftKings Pennsylvania: After seeing much success in New Jersey, DraftKings brought its online casino platform to players in Pennsylvania and launched DraftKings Casino PA in May of 2020. It has partnered with the Hollywood Casino at Penn National Race Course and is licensed and regulated through the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Boad. Customers can also access the online and retail sportsbook and DFS site.
- DraftKings West Virginia: Online casino gambling at DraftKings WV got underway in the summer of 2021. It is part of the whole DK package in the state with online casino games, sports betting, and daily fantasy sports available. The land-based partner in the state is Hollywood Casino at Charles Town Races and DK WV is licensed and regulated by the West Virginia Lottery.
Sign Up Process
Since you get free credits just for signing up, you have nothing to lose by creating an account. Plus, once you are set up, you can take advantage of all the other fantastic features, such as many games and promotions.
If you are thinking it is time to sign up, these steps will guide you through the process so you can start playing immediately.
- Click this link or the one at the top of this casino review to head to the DraftKings Casino site.
- Click the ‘Sign Me Up’ to launch the registration page.
- Hit ‘Next’ to continue to the second stage. Add your name, date of birth, mailing address, and the last four digits of your social security number to verify your identity.
- Complete the third step to secure your account by adding security questions or connecting it to your mobile number.
- The final part of the process is confirming your location.
- Now you can choose to go mobile. You can download the DraftKings Casino app by following this link.
- Start by checking your free credits balance, your bonus should have already arrived, so it is time to play.
- After that, you can make your first deposit. It can be a minimum of $5 to claim the welcome bonus, and DraftKings will match it in full up to $2,000.
Players need to be 21 or over to register for an account. You don’t need to be in one of the states where DraftKings operate to sign up. You can register, browse the game catalog, deposit, and withdraw from anywhere.
You do not need to be a state resident to enjoy the site and place a bet. Geolocation technology will pinpoint your device, so you will automatically be transferred to the correct site or app for you, just remember to allow access to your location.
Gaming Control Boards in most states require DraftKings and other operators to follow the Know Your Customer (KYC) process. It involves checking to make sure your identity matches the details provided, which is why you need to add the last four digits of your social security number (SSN).
The DraftKings Casino mobile app allows you to carry a powerhouse of entertainment in your pocket. It gives you the same perks and capabilities as the desktop site, but you can play on the move.
- Demo Play — Try out games for free before you place a bet for real money.
- Game Categories — Clear navigation helps you find the titles you prefer.
- On-screen Balance — Your balance is shown in the top corner of your app, making budget management easier.
- Easy Touchscreen Controls — You can spin the reels or add a chip to the table with a simple tap on the screen.
- Promotions — All of the same great promotions from the desktop site are on the app in one convenient place.
- Payment Options — You can deposit and withdraw as normal while using the app. Just tap the profile icon to head to your account.
- Live Dealer — Experience the casino floor live on your phone to play exciting game show titles as well as the classics.
Where to Download
iOS and Android users can click the sign-up button at the top of this page to get started. It will launch the appropriate store and download it for your device.
The key to entertainment at DraftKings online casino is variety. The catalog boasts over 500 titles, which are split between different categories, so your needs will be catered to, whatever your playing preferences happen to be.
This section is a fun mix of different style games, making it an excellent option for those who want something new or just have difficulty choosing. You can expect game shows like The Price is Right, plus Slingo and scratchcard games. Popular titles include Baking Bonanza and Medieval Money Dragon’s Loot.
The largest game category at DraftKings Casino is slots. You can explore the a-z list or use the search function to find a particular title. Some of the hottest games are Bonanza, Cats, Extra Chilli Megaways, and Hot Spot 777.
Here, you will find all the casino classics as well as a few other novel variations. Take your pick from multi-hand blackjack, Three Card Showdown, baccarat, roulette, and casino poker.
Live Dealer Games
The DraftKings live dealer lobby gives you access to quality HD streams of live game shows, live dealer blackjack, live dealer poker, live baccarat, and live casino roulette.
While DraftKings does not have the biggest jackpot slots library you can still find opportunities to win significant jackpots. The main slot with a big prize pot is Cash Machine.
Virtual Sports Betting
DraftKings has embraced the newest trend of virtual sports betting, catering to sports fans looking to get in on some sports betting action, even when there are no live games. You can place your bet and then watch a simulation to see if your team came out on top. The results are predetermined, so it is all fair.
There is a dedicated section for video poker, which is usually a favorite with poker fans and those that like a low house edge. Top titles include Ten Play Draw and Ultimate X Poker Triple Play.
The casino has an exclusive selection of exclusive DraftKings-branded titles for you to enjoy. You will find slots and table games in the mix and playing them usually qualifies for leaderboard points and other promotions.
When you create an account at DraftKings, you immediately become eligible for the My Rewards program. It applies to both the casino and the sportsbook, making it even easier to rack up points. The accessible loyalty scheme provides perks for players that frequently bet on the site, so the more you play, the more you get.
A loyalty point fit for a king. You earn crowns by placing real money bets on all sorts of games across the site. You can watch your crowns accumulate in your total balance. While the kick of earning a crown is fun, they also have real value that you can exchange in the DraftKings loyalty store.
The loyalty store is where you head to exchange your crowns for rewards. Depending on your balance and what’s available in the store, you can redeem them for prizes of different values. The crowns can be used to buy bonuses, free credits, and another kind of casino currency, DK Dollars.
DK Dollars and Free Credits
You can exchange your crowns for free credits, like the ones you received when you first signed up. They can be used in place of real money bets, sometimes with a limitation to a particular type of game, such as blackjack. You can also exchange your crowns for DK Dollars — a site currency that has an equivalent cash value. You can spend DK Dollars across the DraftKings site, including the sportsbook, DFS, and casino.
Your activity in the My Rewards program might get you noticed and could lead to a VIP invitation. The exclusive VIP program makes you feel like a real boss, with perks, customer support extras, tailored promotions, and contests.
The payment methods of any site affect how you start and how you claim your winnings. You want the process of getting money onto and off of the site to be quick, easy, and convenient. DraftKings delivers with several convenient options that lead to fast and secure transactions. The availability of deposit and withdrawal methods can vary depending on your location.
You can fund your DraftKings Casino account with one of the following:
- American Express
- Online banking
- Play+ prepaid card
- Electronic gift card
- Cash at the casino cage
- VIP preferred e-check
- Wire transfer
For withdrawals, most options become available once you have made a successful deposit with that method:
- Online banking
- Play+ prepaid card
- Cash at the casino cage in NJ
- VIP preferred e-check
- Wire transfer
How to Withdraw Money
To make a withdrawal from DraftKings Casino:
1. Click on the profile icon to head to your account.
2. Select “Withdraw” and check the withdrawal information notice.
3. Enter the amount and how you would like to receive your funds and then click “Request Withdrawal.”
If you need more information or are looking to resolve an issue, the first place you can visit is the DraftKings Help Center. It has answers to frequently asked questions as well as an overview and helpful videos on important topics, such as banking, how to use the casino, and your account settings.
If you are unable to resolve your issue with the information provided or you would like to have a representative help resolve your query, choose the contact support option. You can enter your question to live chat or fill out a form to get an email response later. The team is helpful and polite, and responses are usually with you within minutes via live chat or within a few hours via email.
What do I do if I have trouble registering at DraftKings Casino?
If you have an issue when creating an account at DraftKings, you can check the help center for advice. An error might occur if you already have a DraftKings account.
For example, if you created a sportsbook account, you cannot register again for the casino, as customers are only allowed one account, which can then be used through all DraftKings channels. If your trouble relates to identity verification, check the error messages and contact customer support for further assistance.
What do I do if I have trouble depositing at DraftKings Casino?
If your deposit does not appear in your account or if you receive an error message, check that the details are correct and that each field is complete. You might also want to check that you are using a valid payment option and have entered more than the minimum deposit amount of $5.
You could have trouble depositing if you have not confirmed and verified your account. Check that no additional information or documentation is outstanding. If you still experience issues, speak to your payment provider and contact customer support at DraftKings.
In which states can I bet on the DraftKings Casino app?
Can I withdraw from DraftKings Casino after I leave the state?
Yes, you can make a withdrawal when in a state that is different from the one where you normally play. However, you cannot place a bet while in a state where online gambling is illegal or where DraftKings does not operate.
Can I register at DraftKings Casino from another state?
Yes. You can create your account from any state and you don’t need to be a resident to access the site of a particular state where DraftKings operates. You will not be able to place a bet unless you are in one of the states where DraftKings legally operates.
Is DraftKings Casino legal in Canada?
No. DraftKings does run DFS services in Canada but not online casinos. As it already has a base in the market, there could be an opportunity in the future for the operator to run legal gaming sites there. However, it would depend on the province and Canadian gaming laws.
In recent remarks, executives for five operators — BetRivers, Fubo, Hard Rock, SI Sportsbook, and WynnBET — say they’ll wait before jumping into Kansas’ small market.
Data from the Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection (CDCP) suggest CT sports betting handle could total nearly $1.4 billion by year’s end.
BetRivers Casino WV, DraftKings Casino WV, & BetMGM Casino WV all rolled out live dealer online casino games this month, a testament to the format’s growing popularity.
CEO Jason Robins also warns that the iGaming industry has been so focused on profitability that it has driven some of its competitors to engage in “irrational” investments.
“Multi-brand” strategy suggests DraftKings will keep Golden Nugget product in Michigan, New Jersey, and West Virginia. Expansions into Connecticut, Pennsylvania, and Ontario also possible.
DraftKings 2021 Sustainability Report provides insight into the company’s commitment to environmental, social, and governance initiatives.
New regulator approves Fubo, bringing the number of online sportsboks to ten in Tennessee. Company says it is preparing to launch in TN and several other US states.
CDCP data show DraftKings was ahead of its rivals by every metric in January; Total handle from sports wagers hit a record $149.4 million.