FanDuel has one of the top-rated online casinos in the US. Players from all around the country flock to this site, attracted by all of the things that they offer. It is one of the most widely-used platforms in the online gaming market today.
FanDuel has continued to expand as more states continue to legalize online casinos. In New Jersey, the operator even has a second skin called Stardust. In each state, gaming regulators ensure 100% legal and safe gaming in their jurisdictions.
The site also offers some generous promotions to entice new customers and keep existing ones happy. Our US Gaming Review comprehensive FanDuel Online Casino Review will guide you through the current deals on offer, ensuring you get the best value possible, as well as covering what this operator offers, what to expect, and how to sign up.
FanDuel gives you a fantastic new player bonus. The casino bonus essentially lets you play for an entire day risk-free. This type of promotion is not customary for online casinos, but it offers substantial value.
In the welcome offer, you will only get extra funds if you have net losses. It is a great way to explore the site without having to worry about depleting your bankroll and losing lots of cash.
First Day Risk-Free up to $1000
For your first 24 hours on the site, FanDuel will refund your net losses up to $1000. Uniquely, there are no wagering requirements, so you are free to withdraw winnings at any time. The only restriction is that the platform will not refund less than five dollars.
To claim FanDuel’s welcome package, follow these steps:
- Click this link to go directly to FanDuel’s sign-up page and create your account.
- Once your account is set up, then click on the 'casino’ icon on the home page.
- Choose a casino game and place your first wager, triggering the 24-hour promotional period.
- Continue playing on the site.
- FanDuel adds the bonus of your net losses as site credit within 72 hours after the bonus period.
- Make sure to use the funds within seven days, or they expire.
FanDuel’s new player bonus is not the only deal enhancing your gaming experience. The FanDuel Casino Promotions boost the value, too. The platform offers a wide array of promos, so you will be satisfied no matter what type of player you are.
Game of the Week
Each week, the casino offers a bonus on one of the top games. This deal allows you to try out the hottest FanDuel casino titles while getting rewarded in the process. If you are interested in this deal, opt-in and then wager $50 on the chosen game in one day.
You will receive five dollars worth of site credit within 72 hours. You can claim the promotion once a day, adding up to a total value of $35 in one week.
Another ongoing FanDuel casino promotion is the Refer-a-Friend Bonus. As a FanDuel member, you get a unique referral link to use to invite new players. When someone registers using your link and deposits at least $10, you both get $50 in bonus funds. You and the people you refer have 28 days to make the transaction before the deal expires. You can invite up to ten people, meaning you could get up to $500 in bonus funds.
Tuesday Blackjack Warrior
Sometimes, FanDuel gives out bonuses tied to specific game categories. Make sure to regularly check the promotion page, as these deals are often only offered for a limited time. One example currently running is the Tuesday Blackjack Warrior.
Opt-in and play any blackjack title on a Tuesday to get a bonus between two dollars and $250. The awarded prize increases as your wager increases.
Monday Live Dealer Risk-Free
Another example of a game-specific promo is FanDuel’s Monday Live Dealer Risk-Free deal. Live casino titles give thrilling experiences that incorporate social interaction and immersive gameplay.
This bonus lets you try these exciting games without any risk. Opt-in and wager at least $200 on a Monday. Then, the platform will refund your losses up to $20.
Where is FanDuel Casino Legal?
The FanDuel Online Casino is legal in the following US states:
- Michigan: The FanDuel online casino went live in the Mitten State on January 22, 2021, through a partnership with MotorCity Casino. Michiganders also have access to the FanDuel Sportsbook, either online or at the physical location. FanDuel Casino MI is licensed and regulated through the Michigan Gaming Control Board (MGCB).
- Pennsylvania: Pennsylvanians gained access to the FanDuel online casino in mid-July of 2019. The platform partnered with land-based Valley Forge Casino in King of Prussia, PA, where online players can also deposit or withdraw in person. FanDuel also offers sports betting access in this state — both, online as well as at the Valley Forge retail sportsbook. FanDuel Casino PA is licensed and regulated by the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board (PGCB).
- New Jersey: FanDuel launched its standalone casino platform in NJ in July 2021. Prior to that, casino games could only be accessed via the FanDuel NJ Sportsbook. Currently, its partner is Golden Nugget Atlantic City. New Jerseyans also have access to the online sportsbook as well as a retail sportsbook at the Meadowlands Racetrack where players can make in-person transactions. FanDuel NJ is licensed and regulated through the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement.
- West Virginia: FanDuel online casino landed in West Virginia in May of 2021, through a partnership with The Greenbrier Casino. West Virginians also have access to the FanDuel sportsbook. FanDuel Casino WV is licensed and regulated by the West Virginia Lottery.
Sign Up Process
The first-day risk-free deal makes registering at the FanDuel online casino worth it. Plus, the platform offers a long list of promotions to sweeten the deal even more.
If you want to register, follow our guide below:
1. Use our sign-up link to start the process automatically.
2. Next, you will need to fill out some required information, including your email address, user name, and password. You can also enter any promo codes you have on this page.
3. FanDuel will now ask for more personal details. This information is necessary for security purposes. The site is legal and 100% secure, so do not worry, your information and finances are safe. Enter your mailing address, name, date of birth, phone number, and the last four digits of your SSN. If the registration does not go through you will have to manually verify your identity by uploading a copy of a government-issued ID and an address ID such as a utility bill or tax form.
4. Now, decide if you want to use the FanDuel Online Casino App or the desktop version. If you prefer mobile gaming, use this link to start the download process.
5. If you want to take advantage of the welcome bonus, place your first casino wager. FanDuel will refund your net losses over the next 24 hours.
You must be at least 21 years old to register at FanDuel. You can register and make deposits and withdrawals from anywhere in the US. However, you cannot place bets or play casino games from outside the four eligible states.
You do not have to be a resident of West Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, or Michigan to enjoy the FanDuel Casino. Geolocation technology pinpoints the current location of your device. You only have to be physically located in one of these states in order to make wagers at the casino.
You will also need to provide your SSN to sign up. However, you will only need to give them the last four digits. FanDuel takes security seriously, so do not worry about handing over this information.
The FanDuel Mobile Casino App is available on any tablet or phone, Android or iOS. The website is also optimized to be mobile-friendly. It is an excellent application that has all the same features as the desktop version. The app runs smoothly, downloads quickly, and looks fantastic.
- Casino Games: You will see some featured titles listed on the home screen. FanDuel separates them into sections, such as Most Popular, Live Casino, and Top Slots. Alternatively, you can click on a specific category at the top of the page, which brings up all the titles of that kind. FanDuel lets you sort the results from A to Z or from Z to A.
- Promotions: FanDuel offers all the same bonuses to app users. To view them, click on the promotions tab and scroll through the available deals.
- Earn FanDuel Points: Just like on the desktop version you can earn FanDuel points in the rewards program by playing on your mobile device.
- Favorite Games: This feature allows you to bookmark the games you enjoy most so you can access them easily. Once saved, you can quickly view these titles under the Favorite Games section.
- Responsible Gambling: FanDuel takes responsible gaming seriously and offers resources and tools for players who may have problem gambling issues. You have the option to set various account restrictions, such as deposit limits, time limits, alerts, reality checks, self-exclusion, and more.
Where to Download the FanDuel Online Casino App
Both Android and iOS users can start the download process automatically by using this link or the one at the top of this review. Our link will automatically detect what type of device you have and where you are located and redirect you to the proper site for you.
You will find many casino games at the FanDuel online casino. The platform has popular live dealer, slot, table, and video poker titles. Some categories do not have as many options as other US gambling sites, but you still have plenty of exciting games to choose from.
Like many online casinos, most of the titles in the FanDuel game library are slots. This portion of the game lobby is the largest, with almost 100 different slots to choose from. The casino features top providers with exquisite slot machines, like IGT and NetEnt, as well as some great options from lesser-known game studios.
If you are looking for a huge payout, check out the Jackpots section. Here, you will find slots with incredible reward potential. The handful of jackpot titles includes some massive progressive jackpots and some with smaller, standard prizes.
Industry icon Game King brings video poker to this platform. These titles bring you an automated, casino-style experience in the comfort of your own home. You have several options to choose from, including Jacks or Better, Double Bonus, and more.
FanDuel offers a wide variety of table games. Its selection covers all areas, so any type of player will be satisfied. Under the 'Tables’ section, you will find multiple types of blackjack, and roulette and you will also see variations of baccarat, poker, and more.
Live Casino Games
Live Dealer Games bring a unique and exciting experience to the online gaming industry. The immersive gameplay and social interaction make you feel like you are really there — in person on the casino floor — and FanDuel offers some outstanding live casino options.
Let a real dealer deal you in on exciting blackjack, baccarat, and roulette titles. If you prefer a realistic experience without any social interaction, FanDuel has you covered; The casino also offers first-person games in the tables section that provides an incredible 3D rendering.
This casino is part of a phenomenal loyalty program called FanDuel Players Club. This system promises generous rewards. You earn points whenever you place bets.
You use FanDuel Points (FDP) to enter paid contests. To earn FDP, you enter these same contests with cash. You receive five points for every dollar. The casino also sometimes runs promotions that increase this rate.
These points will expire after one year of inactivity. However, keeping your FDP is simple. Just make sure to earn or redeem some before the expiration date to restart the clock.
The Rewards Center lets you track your progress. This section of your account houses all the FanDuel Players Club information. You can see your FDP balance and how close you are to advancing to a higher level.
Joining the FanDuel Players Club rewards you with monthly and weekly free plays, just for being a member. The higher your rank, the more value you get. Depending on your level, you also get several other fantastic benefits, such as:
- Premium Customer Support
- Personal Account Manager
- Exclusive Promotions
- FanDuel Merchandise
The FanDuel online casino offers straightforward banking options with several deposit methods. It offers many different payment types to cater to as many players as possible. However, the withdrawal list is a bit lacking in our opinion. This is not uncommon among US gambling sites, though, as you will very often find more options for depositing than for withdrawing.
During the registration process, you will need to verify your account. Providing this information helps secure your account by confirming your identity. It also helps the withdrawal process. You will need to provide the following details for smooth transactions:
- Date of Birth
- Mailing Address
To add funds to your account, visit the cashier and choose one of the following methods:
- Bank Transfer
- FanDuel Prepaid Card
- Wire Transfer
- Cage Deposit
Unfortunately, the withdrawal options at this casino are a bit limited. You will need to deposit with a particular method before you are able to withdraw winnings with it, unless you are using checks. Your options include:
- Prepaid Card
- Online Banking
If you run into issues with the FanDuel online casino, do not worry. The platform has incredible customer support. First, you should visit the extensive FAQ section. Here, you will find answers to many commonly asked questions.
If this section does not solve your problem, you can contact the casino directly. It offers a live chat that is available 24/7. You will also get rapid responses when contacting them via email.
What do I do if I have trouble registering at the FanDuel casino?
Most often, issues with signing up at this casino revolve around verification. Ensure you entered all of your information correctly. If you did and the issue persists, you can contact the customer service department and they will help you resolve it.
Another issue you may run into is a “duplicate account” message. This notification means you have previously registered with FanDuel. In this case, the platform will block the most recent account from depositing. If you think this action is a mistake, contact the support team for help.
What do I do if I have trouble depositing at the FanDuel casino?
If you have trouble adding funds to your casino account, first, check and make sure you have enough funds available in the deposit method you want to use. You may also want to check if the method you are trying to use blocks transactions for online gaming sites, as this can be a somewhat common issue with some credit cards in particular.
When using a gift card, make sure to register the card first. Sometimes depositing a little bit less than the total balance also helps. You can also look at the FAQ section for solutions to common deposit issues and if you cannot find the answer there you should contact the customer service department.
In which states can I play on the FanDuel casino app?
You can use this application from the following states:Pennsylvania
Can I withdraw from FanDuel Casino after I leave the state?
Yes, FanDuel allows you to make withdrawals from anywhere in the US. However, you will have to be in a valid state to make wagers at the casino.
Can I register at the FanDuel casino from another state?
FanDuel allows registration from any US state. However, once you finish signing up, you cannot play casino games until you are physically in New Jersey, Pennsylvania, West Virginia, or Michigan.
Is the FanDuel Casino legal in Canada?
The FanDuel Casino is not legal in Canada. However, Canadians can enjoy daily fantasy sports services from the company.
Data from the Connecticut Department of Consumer Protection (CDCP) suggest CT sports betting handle could total nearly $1.4 billion by year’s end.
Operators are increasingly launching their own private branded live dealer studios in an effort to maximize cross-traffic between online poker, casino gaming, & sports betting.
CDCP data show DraftKings was ahead of its rivals by every metric in January; Total handle from sports wagers hit a record $149.4 million.
The operator will offer Evolution live casino games exclusively; Evolution also currently working on exciting new live dealer products for FanDuel.
Despite larger handle of $143.6 million in December, Connecticut’s revenue from sports wagering dropped 45.3% to $6.4 million.