Caesars Online Sportsbook is one of the biggest and most well-respected names in both online and retail gambling. If you have ever been to the famous Las Vegas strip, you may have gambled at — or taken a selfie in front of — the iconic Caesars Palace.
The Caesars brand has been operating in the global gambling world for more than 80 years and knows what it is doing and how to keep players happy. You can rest assured that such a well-established site takes legalities seriously and follows all the online gambling rules and regulations for each jurisdiction in which it operates. In addition, Caesars provides its users with a high level of security, making it a 100% legal, regulated, and safe sportsbook.
As online gambling has become more popular in recent years, and as more states have changed their legislation to allow for legal online sports betting, the Caesars brand has continued to grow its online and retail presence across the US, expanding its mobile sports betting and casino offerings and allowing more sports fans across the country the opportunity to wager on the famous Caesars online sportsbook.
Aside from a stellar reputation and history, this iconic brand also has a lot of substance to offer its customers. We break it all down for you in this extensive and honest review, evaluating and rating everything this sportsbook has to offer sports bettors, including its welcome bonus, promotions, where it operates, the sign-up process, mobile app, betting options, banking, customer support, and more.
When signing up for a new sportsbook, many people try to get the best welcome offer available, so they can pad their bankroll and explore what the site has to offer with little risk involved. At Caesars Sportsbook, they offer a particularly substantial welcome offer — new players receive up to $5000 in a risk-free bet after making their first deposit.
Risk-free Bet up to $5000
After making your initial deposit as a new player, you can place your first bet risk-free up to $5000. If it loses, you will get a refund in site credits for the amount of your stake, up to the maximum limit of $5000. It is really a risk-free offer — if you win your first bet you keep all the winnings and if you lose, you get your entire stake bet as free bet credits to put towards your next wager.
Even though this bonus has a max limit of $5000, you do not have to deposit a considerable amount to benefit. For example, if you make a bet with $500 and it loses, you will get the entire amount back in site credits. Additionally, here are some things you should know about this offer:
- Only your first bet qualifies.
- The welcome offer expires seven days after you sign up.
- Your wager needs to settle within seven days.
- Caesars will credit the funds within three days after your bet loses.
- Site credits expire seven days after you receive them.
- There are no wagering requirements for the bets you make with the site credits.
How to Claim the Welcome Bonus
To claim this offer, you can use our exclusive link to sign up and then enter the code
LEGALRF when prompted. Once you do that, all you need to do is make a deposit, place a bet, and wait for it to settle.
Caesars Sports Betting Promotions are not as frequent as other gambling platforms. As a result, existing players only have options that revolve around the current sports seasons. However, there is a rewards program where players can get some extra perks.
In New Jersey, Pennsylvania, and Indiana, Caesars Sports offers a loyalty reward program. You earn reward credits when you make qualifying bets and then you can use those credits to claim perks. However, to start earning, you will need to sign up for the program.
The Caesars Online Sportsbook promotions for existing players revolve around sports seasons. Players who claim these offers get rewards based on a specific sport or event. Whichever sports season it is, you can find the available offers in the website’s promotions section.
This promotion is the most popular type. Existing players can claim this kind of offer through a sports-specific promotion. The free bets given will have wagering requirements and make sure you reach them in order for you to keep your winnings. There are free bets to be had all of the time, so keep an eye out for these valuable deals.
Caesars offers its players nice odds boosts on specific wagers. When you place bets, be sure to check and see what boosted odds Caesars Sportsbook has available. For example, a sports event that has the odds of 80/1 might get raised to 100/1 with an odds boost.
Parlays are popular because of the chance to win a significant amount of money, but this type of wager is harder to win since it consists of multiple bets in one. Caesars offers parlay insurance for this bet type, where it will give you a refund of a portion of your wager if one leg loses. For example, let’s say you make a five-leg parlay with parlay insurance, and the bet loses one leg. Caesars will refund you a portion of your stake up to $25.
If a sports event has not ended yet, the cash-out promo will allow you to close out your bet early. However, this offer is not always available, so check before you place your bet. Using this tool will ensure that you get a portion of your wager back or limit the amount you lose.
For instance, let’s say you bet $100 that your favorite team will win. While it is late in the game and your team is winning, the other team has the ball and has a chance at a win. If you do not want to take the risk, using the cash-out feature allows you to get some of your stake back.
Where is it Legal
Caesars sportsbook is available in 11 states and has plans to expand. Caesars Sports is currently available in the following jurisdictions:
- Caesars Sportsbook NJ: In 2018, this sportsbook partnered with Caesars Casino Atlantic City, which allowed it to launch its sports betting platform in New Jersey. Sports bettors in the state cannot wager on collegiate teams nor on events based in NJ or any other NCAA games that occur in the state. Caesars Sports NJ is licensed and regulated by the New Jersey Division of Gaming Enforcement.
- Caesars Sportsbook CO: Both Isle Casino Hotel and Lady Luck Casino are partners of Caesars sportsbook. The Colorado bookie cannot accept prop bets on college sports or any bets on eSports. Caesars Sports CO is licensed and regulated by the Colorado Gaming Division.
- Caesars Sportsbook IN: Thanks to its land-based partner Indiana Grand Casino, Caesars started offering sports betting in the Hoosier States. Players can wager on collegiate sports, however, all of the players in the actual sporting event have to be at least 18 years old. Caesars Sports IN is licensed and regulated by the Indiana Gaming Commission.
- Caesars Sportsbook MI: This Michigan branch of the sportsbook has a partnership with the Grand Traverse Bay Band of Ottawa and Chippewa Indians. It is legal to bet on local college teams as well as prop and live betting on NCAA events. Caesars Sports MI is licensed and regulated by the Michigan Gaming Control Board.
- Caesars Sportsbook TN: This sportsbook does not have a land-based partner in the state. However, its online services allow users to bet on Tennessee colleges as long as they do not place prop bets. Caesars Sports TN is licensed and regulated by the Tennessee Sports Wagering Advisory Council (SWAC).
- Caesars Sportsbook VA: The land-based partner in VA, Caesars Entertainment, is under construction and will not be available until 2023, but the app still allows for sports betting online. Players in the state cannot bet on Virginia-based college teams or live NCAA events. Caesars Sports VA is licensed and regulated by The Virginia Lottery.
- Caesars Sportsbook WV: Mountaineer Casino is the online sportsbook’s land-based partner in West Virginia. As long as all the competitors in a game are at least 18, you can bet on state colleges and eSports. Caesars Sports WV is licensed and regulated by The West Virginia Lottery.
- Caesars Sportsbook IL: The Grand Victoria Casino and Caesars sportsbook have a partnership in Illinois. New users must sign up in person in this state, so there is a different app specific to the Prairie State. Sports bettors are not allowed to bet on IL-based colleges or non-sports events. Caesars Sports IL is licensed and regulated by the Illinois Gaming Board.
- Caesars Sportsbook PA: Harrah’s Philadelphia has a partnership with Caesars. Similar to IL, Pennsylvania players have to use a state-specific app to place bets. Additionally, you can bet on PA-based college teams. Caesars Sports PA is licensed and regulated through the Pennsylvania Gaming Control Board.
- Caesars Sportsbook IA: Caesars has six partnerships in Iowa, including Prairie Meadows Casino and Harrah’s Council Bluffs. Players can wager on IA college sports events; however, you cannot make prop bets. Caesars Sports IA is licensed and regulated by the Iowa Racing and Gaming Commission.
- Caesars Sportsbook AZ: Caesars recently launched in Arizona in September 2021 and has a partnership with the MLB’s Arizona Diamondbacks. Caesars Sports AZ is licensed and regulated by the Arizona Department of Gaming.
- Caesars Sportsbook MD: Horseshoe Casino Baltimore is Caesars’ partner in Maryland. However, there is not a set launch date for services within the state. Caesars Sports MD is licensed and regulated by the Maryland State Lottery and Gaming Control Agency.
It is quick and easy to create an account at Caesars. Below are the steps to take in order to sign up for an account.
1. Exclusive Sign-Up Link: Click on our exclusive link to start the process — it will open a new window and direct you to the correct jurisdiction.
2. Create Your Account: A prompt will open asking for your email address. Then, create a unique username and password.
3. Verify Your Identity: To use your account, you must verify your identity. You will need to enter your full name, last four digits of your SSN, date of birth, mailing address, and phone number. If the sportsbook can automatically verify your identity, you will receive an email notification saying so, and you can move to the next step.
- If not, you will need to re-enter your details; in this case, ensure there were not any errors. After confirming that your details are correct and the issue persists, you must provide documents to start the manual verification process. To do this, upload a copy of your government-issued ID and social security card or a signed copy of your W9.
5. Download the Mobile App: There will be a button to click that will start the download process for the app, or you can use this link to install the app.
6. Opt Into the Welcome Bonus: A prompt will appear for you to enter the welcome bonus code
LEGALRFto get up to a $5,000 risk-free bet. Then make a deposit using one of the accepted methods. Once the money clears, place your first wager to take advantage of the offer.
The requirements to sign up for a Caesars Online Account are the same among most of its locations. The only difference is that in Illinois, players must register in-person at the land-based partner location. However, both Illinois and Pennsylvania have their own state-specific apps that players have to use to make bets.
You need to be at least 21 years old to play at a Caesars Sportsbook. You also have to be physically in the state to make wagers at the sportsbook. They use geolocation technology to ensure that players are in a legal jurisdiction. If you are not in a state with available services, the bookie will prevent you from placing a wager. In addition, sports players, trainers, coaches, and referees cannot bet on sports at Caesars.
The layout of the Caesars Online Sportsbook App is similar to its desktop site, so it will not be difficult to use either version. You can download the app on both Android or iOS devices.
Players have access to all of the key Caesars Online Sports Betting features when using the app, including betting options, rewards program, banking, account management settings, and live streams. In addition, gamblers can expect the following from the mobile app:
- Overall Performance: This app performs well with its easy navigation. It is also simple to use while providing players with the same features from its desktop site.
- General Layout: Whichever version of Caesars Sportsbook you like to use, the app or website, the layout is the same, so there is no big learning curve. Additionally, there is an auto-rotate feature for the app and mobile browser versions of the site.
- Speed: There is no lag when using the app; you can switch between sections quickly.
- Availability: Whether you have an Android or iOS device, you can download the app and use it to place bets.
- Cashier: With one of the accepted payment methods, players can deposit or withdraw funds from this part of the app.
- Markets: Caesars also allows users to view all the available markets and odds from the app.
- Live Betting: In available states, there are options to make live bets.
Caesars allows players to make many types of bets in any available market. Some of the bets you can select are point spreads, teasers, parlays, futures, money lines, totals, and prop bets. This gambling platform ranks highly among its competitors with all the betting options it offers. Below is a list of the wagers you can place at Caesars:
- Futures: A bet on a sports event that has not happened yet, such as betting on the Super Bowl winner months in advance.
- Point Spread: You bet on whether a team will win or lose by a set number of points. It is a handicap bet where the favorite will be giving points and the underdog will be getting points.
- Money Line: A bet where you choose the winner where the odds are inflated to show the favorite and the underdog.
- Live Betting: Bettors make wagers as a game plays out in real-time. The odds and stats are adjusted based on what happens as the event progresses.
- Parlays: Two or more bets are combined into a high-risk, high-reward wager.
- Round Robins: You pick a list of teams to place several parlays.
- Prop Bets: This bet is on things that do not impact the game’s outcome.
- Totals: Players wager if the combined score will be over or under the number Caesars set.
Caesars Sportsbook offers betting options on all the popular sports in the US and internationally. However, the company focuses on American sports. Here are some of the sports players can choose from:
There are several other markets, but the ones we mentioned are the most popular. Overall, the selection of sports covers a wide range of interests, so all players can find a market they are interested in. The more popular the sport, the more betting markets will be available. For example, there are many more bets available for an NFL game than for a cricket match.
Managing your funds is an integral part of online sports betting. At Caesars, the process is easy, and the company accepts many popular banking options. In addition, since it is a legal gaming operator Caesars’ online sports betting site offers fast processing times.
The Caesars online sportsbook offers several popular banking methods for depositing money into your account. The current deposit minimum for all payment methods is $10, and there is no maximum limit. Here are the most common deposit methods, but options may vary between states so check and see which options are available to you.
- Wire Transfer
- Play+ Prepaid Card
Caesars does not accept as many methods for withdrawals as compared to its deposit options. It also offers considerably fewer withdrawal options compared to what other sportsbooks offer. The minimum amount players can withdraw is $10 for all methods except for PayPal.
For PayPal, there is no minimum amount. However, to withdraw with this method, you will also have to deposit with it. In addition, it can take up to five days to receive your funds if using one of the following withdrawal options:
- Play+ Prepaid Card
Getting help for any issues that you are having is an easy process with Caesars’ customer service options. It does a great job of providing users with the support they need. On the website, there are dedicated links at the top and bottom of the screen. The available options will appear when you click on the ‘Support’ button, including the FAQs.
- Phone Call: During business hours, you can call to speak to a customer support agent over the phone.
- Live Chat: When you click on the live chat option, you will start talking to an agent if one is available. If not, the site will add you to a queue until an agent is ready.
- Email: You can send a message through email to the support team, and an agent will respond to assist you.
What do I do if I Have Trouble Registering at Caesars Sportsbook?
Registering at Caesars Sports should be quick and easy, but if you run into any issues, first, make sure your location services are on so that the site can verify that you are in a legal state. If you are in Illinois, you need to register in person at the land-based partner location. Additionally, you can contact the support team with any issues you are having.
What do I do if I Have Trouble Depositing at Caesars Sportsbook?
Check to see if your bank declined the transaction — some institutions automatically block transactions from gambling sites. If you experience issues, call your bank to let them know you want to allow transactions from Caesars Sportsbook. Or you can try to use another method you feel comfortable with. If any other issue persists contact customer support.
In Which States Can I Bet on the Caesars Sportsbook App?
Players from Illinois and Pennsylvania have to use their own version of the Caesars sportsbook app. However, players from any of the other available states can use the general app.
Can I Withdraw from Caesars Sportsbook After I Leave the State?
Yes, players can withdraw and deposit from outside the state. Any account management settings will work if you are currently outside of a legal location.
Can I Register at Caesars Sportsbook from Another State?
Yes, you can create a Caesars account from anywhere in the country. However, you will need to be in one of the legal states to place bets. Caesars uses geolocation technology to ensure that neither party is breaking the law.
Is Caesars Sportsbook Legal in Canada?
Yes, there is a legal Caesars sportsbook in Canada.